Sunday, August 10, 2008

EARTH LOVE ART COMPETITION

Hi All,



I am quite excited at the prosect of having an online Art competition, so to help inspire you all I have written some guidelines.



Here they are:



The competition theme is 'EARTH LOVE' and what I really am interested in our childrens thoughts so please ask your child to give their work a title or a discription of their thoughts.



Please allow your children to come up with their own ideas



Your children can work in any medium and use any materials [crayons, paint, paper, metal, wood, clay etc] I really want them to have freedom of expressionism.



Your child can enter two works if they [or you] cant choose their favourite.



Please can you scan/photograph the work and e-mail it to me off group with the header "Earth Love - Art competition" my direct e-mail is dehningc@gmail.com



The winning work will be featured on our group homepage for several months and there will be a small but unique prize for the winner.

All entries will be listed on this blog. [Hoorah! your child will love this]



I really hope to have many colourful pictures to post, so lets all get started!

No comments: