Friday, July 4, 2008

Green Companies

Whilst looking for a courier company to send the books for the Zimbabwe Homeschool Appeal, I discovered a courier company that impresses me, [big industry seldom impresses me] I never asked for a discount, but when I told them that we were sending donated books, they offered to help where possible.

Cape Couriers, get my green stamp of approval for several reasons.


1] They are only charging me R75 to courier 50kg of Home School books from Cape Town to Johannesburg. [Zimbabwe members to collect there]



2] They have an environmental policy - and are really big on recycling and using recycled products.


3] They make these amazing tables and chairs for schools in disadvantaged communities, AND these are made from the companies broken wooden pallets.
.

Their environmental policy and contact details are available on www.capecouriers.co.za

For more info on the Zim Appeal, go to http://www.zimbabweappeal.info/

No comments: